Saturday, January 24, 2015

A Valentine Offer!


Do you feel romance in the air? Is cupid following you around trying to get you to commit to a relationship for a change? Are candy ads blinding you with guilt? Are dreamy lingerie ads making you lose your focus? Is your spouse filling your in-basket with catalogs or advertisements for jewelry? Are you getting hot under the collar and uncomfortable thinking about the upcoming pressure of...
  VALENTINE’S DAY?

FEAR NO MORE!!

I’m riding to the rescue with my pen!
That’s right, your friend Eve Gaal, the hostess of Intangible Hearts and owner of Desert Rocks Creative Writing, will fashion a short letter, poem, wedding vow or proposal for you and email it directly to you by the 10th of February. You’ll still have four days to copy it into a Hallmark card and even time to send it through the mail!

As the published author of romantic, funny, inspirational and even slightly naughty poems, it came to my attention that I could help everyone with this difficult holiday.

My romantic poems & stories have appeared in:

"Goose River Anthology"
"My Funny Valentine"
"Kidnapped Writer"
"Front Page Kiss"
“Poets in Motion”
“The Way the Light Slants”
Open Doors-Fractured Fairy Tales-"Mirror, Mirror"
"PnP Authors Short Stories and Poems"
and my novel, "Penniless Hearts.(These are all available on Amazon by clicking here:

In other words, this will not be a rushed, superficial little poem as in: ‘Roses are red, violets are blue, take me to bed you crazy old fool.’ No, this poem will have a personal touch that resonates with the receiver, perhaps even bringing tears to their eyes. All you have to do is write me a short email giving me a few facts. For example: How long have you been in love? What color eyes? Why is it hard being apart? Do you want me to write with a serious, humorous, sensuous or spiritual tone? Love is complicated and your input and those facts will help create a wonderful poem for your beloved.

Normally, as I’m a busy freelance writer, I charge $100 for short poems of approximately 100 words.
You however, are in dire need of my supreme services and you are also following my blog, so therefore your short poem will be less than half price!
$100/ Now: $39.99

Longer poems will be extra but not much more! Once I begin writing about love, it’s hard to stop and I enjoy doing it. Also, I will not charge extra for revisions and intend on making you so thrilled with this special, meaningful gift that you’ll want more poems in the future! Let me help you during these heartfelt times and write to me today at evegaal@gmail(dot)com. (Payable through Paypal and hurry because the calendar is moving quickly to your special day. Offer expires 2/12/15)

10 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous idea.
    You are such a talented writer. Your such have this all year for all sorts of special days.
    There is a calligrapher in California who will write a beautiful note or letter to your love.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Parsnip! Please tell your friends the clock is ticking and the sooner they get me started the better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a good idea, Eve! I'll pass the word along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get a lot of buyers, Eve!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahaha! Your "Roses are red..." poem was awesome. And to think, that was probably right off the top of your head.

    I admire those who can write poetry. Especially since I can't.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you get lots of people needing romantic lines. :) I love to write poetry- but I have never tried to write a poem for someone else.
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Eve, what a brilliant idea I’m sure you will have lots of takers. Terry and I stopped sending each other Valentine cards about 40 years ago, and I don’t have a toy boy, so I won’t be taking you up on your offer.
    The ‘Roses are red, violets are blue, take me to bed you crazy old fool’ line would be perfect if we were still sending each other cards! Thanks for making me smile.

    ReplyDelete