Wednesday, February 5, 2020

My Favorite Romantic Movies


With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, I thought you might want some suggestions for a romantic movie. You may have seen all, or most of these, but if not, you can’t go wrong with  some of my favorites. Here's a short list of the best!

                                                         💖
 





So, pick a movie and cuddle up with either your pups, kittens and/or the romantic other,
 then dive into some kettle corn or chocolate bonbons for an entertaining evening!

Who knows, maybe you'll be inspired. 
(Inspired to love, perhaps to write about it?)😊

5 comments:

  1. Some good choices! If I had to pick a favourite here, it would be The Princess Bride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with William! You can't have a list like that without including The Princess Bride.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice list but the Princes Bride is the best.
    parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree...Princess Bride needs to be on the list, but cuddling up with my 3 pups and watching a great flick sounds like a wonderful suggestion for Valentine's Day. Which one is your favorite?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Princess Bride is on the list but my favorite is probably, Love Actually. Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

    ReplyDelete