Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Pinky Goes Bye-Bye!

 

Since some of you “met” Pinky through my blog, and some of you had the chance to actually meet her in person, I thought I should address the fact that she’s gone bye-bye. It’s so hard to type when your glasses are fogged up with tears.

 




 

Normally, I could write about Pinky all day long. 

She was a sweet, lovely soul and she loved going bye-bye.
Fiona and Pinky watching the world outside




Hopefully, Fiona will be waiting on the other side of the rainbow bridge.

5 comments:

  1. Hugs! It always hurts to lose a friend like that. Tweeted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mari! If you only knew how sweet she was!!πŸ’”πŸ˜­

      Delete
  2. Oh how very sad. I know how hard it is when our sweet loves have to leave us behind. I do remember you writing stories of Pinky and Fiona.

    ReplyDelete