Monday, April 6, 2020

No Chocolate Eggs?

Happy Easter!
Did you hear they closed down See's Chocolate Shops right before Easter?
Oh, no. What are we supposed to do?
Don’t you know, Eve wrote three books and she's working on a fourth? 
Let’s read!  Do we need to wear a mask?
No silly rabbit, you can read her books at home.
Which one should we read first?
Well, there’s Penniless Hearts about an artist who gets lost in Hawaii.
Hawaii? Are there pineapples?
I think so. The second one is Penniless Souls about the same lady in Vegas.
Ooh, I bet that’s intriguing.
Bunnies don’t bet.
What’s the last one called?
The Fifth Commandment. It’s perfect for Easter, 'cause Peter's in the story.
Peter Rabbit?
Peter at the gates of Heaven.
Oh, he’s more important.
I’ll say.
Where do we get these books?
Amazon.
Yikes, we have to hop down to the Amazon?
(Eye-roll) Amazon delivers books to your home.
Oh good, race ya to the couch!




7 comments:

  1. Clever!
    Good thing they didn't want Trix.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Must be where I got that notion of silly rabbit. Thanks for reminding me!

      Delete
  2. Your so funny. I have your first book !
    They closed the shops but you can still order online but through another company. Don't know why they did that.
    Have a Happy Easter.
    parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't really go out of my way for Easter chocolate.

    ReplyDelete