Saturday, January 16, 2021

Beyond the Story with Author Sandra Jackson

 

 Gorgeous Giulia

I have a question for some of my writer friends. Have you ever come across a character who was annoying and obnoxious from the moment they popped into your head?

Let me introduce you to gorgeous but naughty Giulia. This is a character I don’t know much about but she sure knew how to start trouble in my novel. When author Sandra Jackson asked to interview one of my characters, I thought it would be hilarious to find out more about Giulia.

The best part of the interview is that Sandra seamlessly was able to read between the lines of my vague responses. Giulia is Juan’s sweetheart, but her heart is all over the place, as you'll see in this funny and entertaining interview.

Sandra Jackson's Blog--Expressions



Sandra J. Jackson






1 comment: